Package Order Form:
To purchase agent/publisher research services, please fill out the form below, upload your submission materials, and pay the $30 deposit.
What to expect after your purchase:
- Kelly Figueroa-Ray will be in touch with you by email within 2 business days with any follow up questions about your book project
- Once there is an agreed upon plan for the research:
- You will find out which GSF associate will be working on your list (see our bios here).
- You will be sent an invoice for the remainder of your package amount.
- Once you pay the remaining package amount, the work on your list will begin and the completion date will be confirmed. [Note: We try to keep the turnaround for an agent/publisher research job to about 2 weeks from full payment of a package, however, this will ultimately depend on the client load and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.]
- Kelly will remain your contact throughout the entire process.
Agent/Publisher Package Options:
Basic Agent/Publisher Research Package ($179)
- Personalized research to pinpoint the best literary agents or editors for your work
- A list of 20 literary agents or publishers* with all the necessary contact information and guidelines for submission
*As part of a publisher research package, we search for small and mid-size publishers that have print distribution, but depending on the project we may need to include publishers that have a digital-only business, or offer print-on-demand.
Click-to-Submit Agent/Publisher Research & Formatting Package ($199)
- everything in the Basic Agent/Publisher Research package
- formatting of submission materials, including drafting of emails for electronic submissions for 2 agents or publishers
- an additional charge of $30/submission can be added to format materials for additional agents
For more information about what we can do, what we can't do, and what we need from you, along with an example agent research report, click here.
Disclaimer: We do not/cannot: a) offer opinions about book project ideas; b) write or critique submission materials; or c) guarantee that anyone on the list we provide will accept your book proposal.